- girl: *finds horse who is impaired in some way*
- girl: dad can I keep it
- dad: no there's no hope for it let's go
- girl: dad u idiot u don't get me
- girl: *visits horse in middle of the night*
- *cuts to girl riding the horse in an open field bc she is free and her dad can't control her*
- dad: how dare u
- girl: just let me prove to u this horse is special
- girl: *enters race*
- girl: *wins*
- dad: u make me so proud
- horse: *whinnies*
Let us imagine Cosette cutting and donating her hair for charity and Valjean trying not to get too upset because of how much it makes her look like Fantine
What I love about Legally Blonde the Musical is that there’s a song about finding the determination to reach your goals and then there’s a song about trying to figure out if a guy is gay or European.
Hamlet: Man delights not me—
Horatio: That’s not what you said last night, my lord.
Rosencrantz and Guildestern: WHAT.
high school au where cosette and eponine are mathletes and they call themselves cosine
Good news everyone
girl: spank me daddy
me: I am not ready to be a father